2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Two bedroom South facing Cluster apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Private 76 Sq Ft storage unit
- Approx 948 Sq Ft
- Two Private Balconies 84 Sq Ft combined
- Est completion Q4 2020
- Call today to avoid disappointment
- Contract reassignment
Kingsley Hamilton Estates are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious two bedroom South facing apartment in the prestigious One Park Drive. With the South side of this typology sold out, this apartment is sure to be in demand.
The apartment benefits from a private 76 Sq Ft storage unit on level 10 with the standard units being in the basement, an allocated parking space and outstanding river views from its two balconies.
Residents at One Park Drive will have access to an array of leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and private residents club with sky terrace. As One Park Drive is situated within the Canary Wharf estate boundaries, the dedicated Canary Wharf concierge service will be on hand. Plus, residents will also benefit from the unrivalled management and security provided for the estate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL190686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.