3 bedroom house for saleThe Canterbury at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Luxurious three bedroom detached home
- Spacious lounge featuring bay window
- Fitted kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
- Good sized garden
A superb three bedroom luxury home with style and space, suitable for families.
Downstairs, an entrance hall leads to a light, airy living room at the front and a stunning kitchen/dining area to the rear. French doors open onto the rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs w.c. and ample understairs storage.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which is ideal as a child's room or home office. The master bedroom includes an en suite shower and a large storage cupboard.
Plot 152 The Canterbury at The Woodlands
Full price £154995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3160 x 4704 10'4" x 15'5"
- Lounge - 3609 x 4474 11'10" x 14'8"
- W.C - 1390 x 1233 4'7" x 4'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4128 x 3379 13'7" x 11'1"
- En-suite - 2562 x 1455 8'5" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3609 x 3379 11'10" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2654 x 1919 8'8" x 6'4"
- Bathroom - 2265 x 1458 7'5" x 4'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17451_3_16_100719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.