5 bedroom house for saleThe Cumberland at Virginia Gate, Wick Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20
- Spread across three floors
- French doors into garden
- Trade up to your new lifestyle with Part Exchange*
- Study/bedroom 5
- Just over 40 minutes to London Waterloo from Egham Station
- Juliet balcony to sitting room
- En suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Stamp duty contribution available on selected plots, speak to our sales advisors for more information
- Situated opposite Windsor Great Park
- Tranquil location
The Cumberland boasts flexible family living over three floors. French doors extend the large open plan kitchen, dining room and garden room for informal social gatherings inside and out. A separate utility room is accompanied by a shower room and study which could be used as a fifth bedroom. Upstairs, the sitting room features a Juliet balcony, with the generous en suite master bedroom opposite enjoying French doors to a private balcony. There’s a family bathroom too, while the top floor en suite bedroom is joined by two more bedrooms and a shower room.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62980849.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a9dcbc92-07c0-4ae2-82a1-811cd539b16a_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.