2 bedroom apartment for saleMartello House at Martello Lakes, Dymchurch Road, CT21
- Stylish second floor apartment
- Beautiful lake views
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/ living area
- French doors from living area leading out onto terrace
- Main bedroom complete with en suite
- Selected plots benefitting from lake views
- Pleasure lake situated within the development
- Guided walk ways through the development
- Coastal location
This well-presented apartment is ideal for the first time buyer, small families or the retired. There is a large combined LOUNGE/DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO A PRIVATE TERRACE AND A MODERN KITCHEN. There are TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, WITH A EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. Storage space is installed throughout to ensure a neat, clutter-free home.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 4.41 x 7.86m (14'5'' x 25'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.94 x 5.12m (9'7'' x 16'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.47 x 1.8m (4'9'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.49 x 3.48m (8'2'' x 11'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.97m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63022996.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.