2 bedroom house for saleThe Chinley at Brearley Forge, Sheffield at Brearley Forge, Falstaff Crescent, Sheffield, S5
- Spacious 2 bedroom home
- Stylish kitchen / dining
- Convenient downstairs cloaks
- Spacious Lounge with access to rear
- Ample storage features
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Elevated Terrace, a great outdoor space
- Mobility lift available*
The Chinley is two bedroom semi-detached home with terrace and parking. Having well thought out living/dining areas, ample storage and 2 generous bedrooms, and an elevated terrace it is easy to see why this design is one of our most popular.
*A mobility lift can also be installed subject to build stage at the time of reservation, please speak with our Home Sales Executive for further details.
Plot 189 The Chinley at Brearley Forge
Full price £129,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3300mm x 4151mm or 10'10" x 13'7"
- Lounge - 4567mm x 3600mm or 15'0" x 11'10"
- W.C - 2550mm x 1585mm or 8'4" x 5'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3838mm x 3600 or 12'7" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3300mm x 3415mm or 10'10" x 11'2"
- Bathroom - 3282mm x 2810mm 10'9" x 9'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108_2_14_101177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.