5 bedroom detached house for saleHarvard II at Cane Hill Park, Cane Hill, Coulsdon, CR5
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms complete with two luxury en suites
- Semi-detached double garage
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Utility Room
- Cosy lounge
- French doors leading to outside space from both dining area and lounge
- Stylish Interiors
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Exciting collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
The ground floor provides the perfect ambience, with a LARGE KITCHEN AND FAMILY DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN. The beautiful LOUNGE ALSO FEATURES DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with BEDROOM ONE AND TWO COMPLETE WITH AN EN SUITE. Two further bedrooms can be found on the second floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.25 x 6.77m (10'8'' x 22'2'')
- Lounge - 3.34 x 6.77m (10'11'' x 22'2'')
- Utility - 2.02 x 2.28m (6'7'' x 7'5'')
- Wc - 1.4 x 2.02m (4'7'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.31 x 4.49m (10'10'' x 14'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 2.3m (7'1'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.4 x 3.64m (11'1'' x 11'11'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.64 x 2m (5'4'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.27 x 3.29m (7'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.31 x 3.01m (7'7'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.25 x 3.31m (10'7'' x 10'10'')
- Ensuite 3 - 1.46 x 2.22m (4'9'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 2.55 x 3.4m (8'4'' x 11'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63044011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.