4 bedroom terraced house for saleHelmsley at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- WAS £252,995 - SAVE £13K
- FREE KITCHEN UPGRADE
- Show Home on site
- Family dining kitchen
- Garage & parking
- Flexible study/bedroom space
- Private upstairs lounge
- 2 year fixtures & fittings warranty
- Help to Buy available
- 10 year NHBC warranty
WAS £252,995 - SAVE £13K. RESERVE THIS WEEKEND TO RECEIVE A FREE KITCEHN UPGRADE plus much more. A walk-in glazed bay floods the open-plan kitchen diner of this stylish home with natural light, making it the ideal place for a family breakfast. A handy fourth bedroom or study to the ground floor provides the option to work from home whilst the spacious first floor lounge is a truly relaxing space. Three double bedrooms, including the master with en suite, are on the first and second floors.
- Kitchen - 3.93 x 3.97m (12'10'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.99 x 3.05m (13'1'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.99 x 3.13m (13'1'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'1'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.48m (13'0'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'10'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.