4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHelmsley at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- WAS £249,995 - SAVE £5K
- FANTASTIC DEAL AVAILABLE
- End plot location
- Garage & parking
- Show home on site
- Family dining lounge
- Private upstairs lounge
- Built-in storage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
WAS £249,995 - SAVE £5K. RESERVE THIS HOME TODAY TO RECEIVE A FANTASTIC DEAL. We have a SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW on site of this home. Ideal for entertaining, the heart of this stylish FOUR BEDROOM HOME is the OPEN-PLAN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN featuring a stunning walk-in glazed bay out to the back garden. A gENEROUSLY SIZED LOUNGE is on the first floor and four bedrooms, including the MASTER BED WITH ITS OWN EN SUITE, mean there's plenty of space for friends and family. Book your viewing today.
Evolution is a fantastic development of stylish homes located just 15 minutes from Sheffield city centre in Waverley.
- Kitchen - 3.93 x 3.97m (12'10'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.99 x 3.05m (13'1'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.99 x 3.13m (13'1'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'1'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.48m (13'0'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'10'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062803.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.