3 bedroom house for saleThe Cornflower at Briars Walk, Cannock at Briars Walk, Kingsway, Cannock, WS11
- Ideal three bedroom family home
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two double bedrooms
- Third bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
- Attractive rear garden
This three bedroom Cornflower home offers style and space for growing families. Found just two miles from Cannock Town Centre this home benefits from a range of local amenities.
On the ground floor there is a kitchen/dining room, and a lounge with french doors to rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and useful understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms with additional storage to bedroom one, and a family bathroom.
Plot 50 The Cornflower at Briars Walk - Showhome
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Diner - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7'' x 13'4''
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8'' x 11'8''
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7'' x 3'3''
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm / 14'8'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm / 8'4'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm / 5'11'' x 6'8''
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 1635mm / 8'4'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13268_3_18_101720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.