3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Clover at The Meadows, Church Road, Shortlanesend, TR4
- Fully fitted kitchen with laminate worktops and upstand
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Roca white sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings
- TV point & Sky+ ready to living room and bedroom 1
- LED ceiling downlighters to kitchen or kitchen/diners
- Daikin air-source heat pump system
- Telephone point to living room, hall, bedroom 1 and study or smallest bedroom
- Turfed rear gardens
Call now for more information
Plot 83 is now RESERVED
The Clover is a fine terraced or semi-detached home with garage or allocated parking, featuring a spacious lounge/diner, separate kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs offers three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
Conveniently situated within the village of Shortlanesend, just 2 miles from the centre of Truro, The Meadows is an exciting new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses and bungalows. Here, living within a rural community, but with all the advantages of Truro close at hand, you and your family can truly combine the best of city and country living.
Shortlanesend is an ideal place to live. The village school is a thriving community primary school
with high academic standards. The village shop, Shortlanesend Store, is a Post Office, as well as an excellent place to buy day-to day-groceries. The village pub, The Old Plough, offers food and drink in friendly surroundings and is very much part of the community. The Meadows enjoys a prime position in the village, just minutes from all these amenities.
Living here, you'll further benefit from its close proximity to Truro and its excellent road links and
regular bus services into the city centre. Facilities such as the Royal Cornwall Hospital, good schools, an excellent further education college, fine shops, entertainment and leisure opportunities makes Truro the perfect place to have so close to home.
The Meadows is a great location for you and your family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheClover_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliford Try Partnerships South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.