4 bedroom detached house for saleINGLEBY at Winnington Village, Winnington Old Lane, Northwich, CW8
- Phase II on Sale
- Single detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- 1065 square feet
- En suite
- Open plan
- A range of luxurious family homes to suit every lifestyle
The heart of this spacious family home is the open-plan kitchen diner. Ideal for socialising, this room is filled with natural light through French doors and features a seating area and separate utility room. There's also a delightful bay fronted lounge and a handy cloakroom. Upstairs, there's a generously sized en suite master bedroom along with a further three bedrooms and the house bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.64 x 4.3m (18'5'' x 14'1'')
- Lounge - 4.93 x 3.1m (16'2'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 2.21 x 0.9m (7'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.8 x 2.8m (12'5'' x 9'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.59 x 2.8m (11'9'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.75 x 2.07m (9'0'' x 6'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.75 x 2.17m (9'0'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.18 x 1.7m (7'1'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63159898.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.