4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at Aylesham Village, Dorman Avenue North, Aylesham, CT3
- Semi-detached four bed family home
- Open-plan living/ dining room with large French doors leading to your garden
- Separate modern kitchen
- Main bedroom complete with luxury dressing area and en suite
- Generous amount of storage space
- A2 via A260 in 6 mins & M2 in about 26 mins
- Canterbury by road in about 20 mins, by rail 12 mins
- By rail to London St Pancras International in 1 hr 38 mins
- London St Pancras International in 1 hr 38 mins
This prestigious FOUR BEDROOM HOME provides generous space for the whole family. The ground floor comprises an extensive LOUNGE/DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and on the second floor there is the MAIN BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA AND AN EN SUITE.
Parking - Car Port
- Kitchen - 2.47 x 4.37m (8'1'' x 14'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.61 x 5.67m (15'1'' x 18'7'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.66m (2'9'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.56 x 4.41m (8'4'' x 14'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.56 x 3.73m (8'4'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 1.96 x 2.78m (6'5'' x 9'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 2.11m (6'5'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.48 x 5.6m (11'5'' x 18'4'')
- Dressing - 2.61 x 2.73m (8'6'' x 8'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.99 x 2.54m (6'6'' x 8'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63159937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.