4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddenham at Bowbrook, Old Worcester Road, Hartlebury DY11
- Ideal choice for families
- Spacious and flexible layout
- Bay-window lounge
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- French doors to the rear garden
- Utility room with further access to the garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Integral garage
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Two further bedrooms, one that can be used as a study
This fabulous property is an ideal choice for families looking for a spacious and flexible layout in their new home. The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with bay window to the front of the house, as well as a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room offers further access to the garden, while a guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground-floor layout.
Upstairs you will find two en-suite bedrooms along with two further bedrooms, one that can alternatively be used as a study, a main bathroom and a useful storage closet.
- 5.93m x 3.44m, 19'6" x 11'3"
- 3.90m x 3.00m, 12'10" x 9'10"
- Dining room
- 3.34m x 3.30m, 10'11" x 10'10"
- Utility room
- 3.30m x 1.73m, 10'10" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.65m x 3.50m, 15'3" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 3.53m, 12'7" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27m x 3.22m, 10'9" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4/study - 3.22m x 2.78m, 10'7" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175364.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20066-010_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.