3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Patterdale at Winnington Village, Winnington Avenue, Northwich, CW8
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the garden
- Freestanding Symphony fitted kitchen, dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Fenced private rear garden
- Driveway parking
With 3 bedrooms and ample living space, the Patterdale house is perfectly suited for first-time buyers and those stepping up the property ladder.
On the ground floor, an entrance hallway provides access to a lounge, which spans the full depth of the property and opens through French doors to the private garden. A kitchen/dining room and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
The master bedroom which includes an en suite shower room, two further well proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom are located off the upstairs landing.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.620m x 2.468m, 15'2" x 8'1"
- Lounge - 4.620m x 3.277m, 15'2" x 10'9"
- WC - 1.562m x 0.930m , 5'1'' x 3'0''
- Master Bedroom - 2.832m x 3.339m, 9'3" x 10'11"
- En suite - 1.700m x 2.420m, 5'7" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.615m x 2.530m, 8'7" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.917m x 2.530m, 6'3" x 8'4"
- Family Bathroom - 1.700m x 1.975m, 5'7'' x 6'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-10901-5a899863820c4b369ef65959968f2254_3_48_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.