3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sheldrake at Crowdhill Green , Winchester Road Fair Oak, Eastleigh, SO50 8GL
- Modern open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room
- Downstairs WC/cloakroom
- French doors to the garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Two parking spaces
- Double glazed windows in white uPVC
- Gas fired heating feeding radiators fitted with thermostatic valves
- Integrated fridge/freezer to all homes
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob, with matching splash back
Plot 322 AVAILABLE for £365,000
This contemporary 3 bedroom home features a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room with glass double doors to the rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom and storage. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a large family bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite.
|Living Room||5.77m x 3.42m||18'11" x 11'4"|
|Kitchen/Dining Area||5.01m x 3.54m||16'5" x 11'8"|
|Bedroom 1||4.70m x 2.71m||15'5" x 8'11"|
|Bedroom 2||3.24m x 3.00m||10'8" x 9'10"|
|Bedroom 3||3.47m x 2.67m||11'5" x 8'9"|
Marketing Suite now open
Crowdhill Green is an exciting new development in the semi-rural village of Fair Oak, Hampshire. The Linden Homes development will comprise of a collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes which can be accessed off Winchester Road, Fair Oak.
Fair Oak offers lots of local amenities, local groups and organisations and has excellent commuting links into Southampton, Winchester and up to London.
Ask about Help to Buy* schemes.
*Subject to scheme rules
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63246791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Sheldrake_Detached. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.