3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Union Park, Kergilliack Road, Kergilliack, Falmouth, TR11
- Was £284,995 Now £278,995
- South facing garden
- Ready to move into
- En suite master bedroom
- Interactive tour
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast area
- French doors to the garden
- Downstairs WC
- Fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Union Park is a short drive from the A39
The Barkwick has a bright and airy open-plan lounge and dining area has French doors to the garden. There is a separate kitchen with a breakfast area, a cloakroom and plenty of storage complete the ground floor. Upstairs there is an en suite master bedroom, a further double bedroom, as well as a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'0'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.6 x 1.33m (8'6'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63262990.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.