3 bedroom detached house for saleMoresby at Berewood Green, Kentidge Way, Waterlooville, PO7
- Upgraded kitchen included
- Overlooking open space
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- Dual-aspect lounge
- En suite master bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy available
UPGRADED KITCHEN. This impressive home is packed with wonderful features - not least a generous dual aspect lounge and three lovely bedrooms. And with easy access to the rear garden, it's perfect for inviting your guests to enjoy the benefits of outdoor living. There's also a large and stylish main bedroom, which comes with its own en suite bathroom - convenient for all your pre-bedtime rituals.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 2.93m (15'6'' x 9'7'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.25m (15'6'' x 10'7'')
- Wc - 1.72 x 0.95m (5'7'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.31 x 3.23m (10'10'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.42m (7'7'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.63 x 2.68m (11'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 1.97m (8'10'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.69m (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63263170.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.