4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Sholden Fields, London Road, Sholden, Deal, CT14
- Detached family home
- Complete with flooring throughout
- Car barn
- Allocated parking space
- Kitchen/family dining room with French doors leading to garden
- Dining room
- En suite to bedroom one
- Situated close to the beautiful Deal beach
- Various green open spaces and historical venues
The ground floor offers discerning home buyers an open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading to the garden, a LARGE LOUNGE AND ALSO A SEPARATE DINING ROOM FOR THE FAMILY TO ENJOY QUALITY MEAL TIMES. Upstairs on the first floor there are FOUR BEDROOMS, INCLUDING AN EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. With Help to Buy an ideal home.
- Kitchen/family - 4.63 x 4.4m (15'2'' x 14'5'')
- Living Room - 3.11 x 5.15m (10'3'' x 19'7'')
- Dining - 2.97 x 3.51m (9'9'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.58 x 3.16m (15'0'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.68 x 3.16m (12'1'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 - 2.16 x 2.28m (7'1'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63265982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.