4 bedroom detached house for saleHURST at Swanbourne Park, Roundstone Lane, Angmering, Littlehampton, BN16
- Featured Home- Stamp Duty contribution
- Part Exchange available
- Integrated kitchen/dining room
- Free-flowing living space
- Utility room
- French doors to the garden
- Lounge with feature bay window
- En suite to master bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms & 1 single
- Drive through access to garage
Reserve this week and receive a Stamp Duty contribution and Part Exchange. Ideal for growing families, this home has 3 double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Downstairs the open-plan kitchen/dining room has been upgraded with Silestone worktops, glass splashbacks and has integrated appliances. The separate lounge has a feature bay window. There's also a drive through car port and detached garage.
- Kitchen /family /dining - 5.93 x 3.89m (19'6" x 12'9")
- Lounge - 3.52 x 4.85m (11'7" x 15'11")
- Wc - 1.46 x 1.1m (4'10" x 3'7")
- Bed 1 - 4.85 x 4.38m (15'11" x 14'4")
- En Suite - 1.46 x 2.22m (4'10" x 7'3")
- Bed 2 - 5.59 x 3.12m (18'4" x 10'3")
- Bed 3 - 3.45 x 2.98m (11'4" x 9'9")
- Bed 4 - 3.12 x 2.4m (10'3" x 7'10")
- Bath - 2.16 x 1.92m (7'1" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.