3 bedroom house for saleThe Avon at Trinity South, South Shields at Trinity South, Reed Street, South Shields, NE33
- Spacious bedrooms
- Downstairs w.c.
The Avon at Trinity SouthThe Avon is a highly appealing, modern family home.
The ground floor features a fitted kitchen/diner which leads through the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
Plot 196 The Avon at Trinity South
Full price £145,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3691mm x 4888mm or 12'1" x 16'0"
- Lounge - 4812mm x 4127mm or 15'9" x 13'6"
- W.C - 1346mm x 1798mm or 4'5" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4812mm x 2801mm or 15'9" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2543mm x 4078mm or 8'4" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2157mm x 2996mm or 7'1" x 9'10"
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 2096mm or 8'4" x 6'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5956_3_15_100350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.