3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at Central Park, Darlington at Central Park, Haughton Road, Darlington, DL1
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C.
- Luxurious master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Parking available - plot specific ask for details
The Oakhurst is a three bedroom, two and a half storey home featuring; kitchen/dining areas and a light, airy lounge boasting french doors which lead out onto the rear garden. The downstairs also benefits from the convenience of a w.c.
To the first floor you have two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor boasts a superb, large master bedroom with an en-suite.
Plot 162 The Oakhurst at Central Park
Full price £161995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3499mm x 4158mm or 11'6'' x 13'8''
- Lounge - 4474mm x 3467mm or 14'8'' x 11'4''
- Downstairs cloaks - 1417mm x 973mm or 4'8'' x 3'2''
- En-suite - 2313mm x 1750mm or 7'7'' x 5'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 4474mm x 2867mm or 14'8'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 2403mm x 3008mm or 7'11'' x 9'10''
- Bathroom - 2403mm x 1637mm or 7'11'' x 5'4''
- Bedroom 1 - 4474mm x 5844mm or 14'8'' x 19'2''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7964_3_16_100122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.