3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Whitfield at Bourton Chase, Stow Road, Bourton-On-The-Water, GL54
- Home Exchange or Help To Buy Available
- 10 Year Warranty Included
- Positioned In Charming Village of Long Marston
- South Facing Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- French Doors Leading to Garden
- Bay Window in Lounge
- En Suite Shower Room
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- Private Driveway Parking and Garage
A wonderful three bedroom detached family home situated in the countryside village of Bourton-on-the-Water.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen / dining room, perfect for inviting family and friends over, with a beautiful set of French doors to enter the rear garden. There is also a spacious lounge with an attractive bay window that captures the natural light.
Upstairs offers a good sized bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master bedroom including sophisticated fitted sliding wardrobes and offers an added touch of privacy with an en suite shower room.
Outside this inviting home also features a pleasing south facing garden along with a garage with gated driveway parking.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen - 2952 x 2904
(9'8" x 9'6")
- Dining Room - 3024 x 2904
(9'11" x 9'6")
- Lounge - 3226 x 4580
(10'7" x 15'0)
- Wc -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 2571 x 2692 - Excl Robes
(8'5" x 8'10")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3368 x 2416
(11'1" x 7'11")
- Bedroom Three - 2523 x 3244
(8'3" x 10'8")
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_45_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.