4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avebury at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- Perfectly Placed In Cheltenham
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- French Doors To Lounge
- 3 En Suites
- Top Floor Dedicated To Master Bedroom Suite
- Integral Garage
- Home Office
- Driveway Parking
- Home Exchange Available
Introducing Prestbury Chase - a high quality development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Cheltenham, offering the very best in modern living with a beautiful Regency promenade and bustling town centre.
Plot 249, The Avebury is a superior four bedroom detached family home perfectly situated in Cheltenham, just a 15 minute walk from the beautiful Pitteville park.
Offering a fantastic open plan kitchen / dining room featuring a bay window and a charming lounge set with skylights and double French doors to the rear garden, this elegant design is perfect for entertaining your guests as well as winding down at the end of the day. And of course everyone needs somewhere to store their belongings or for those car fanatics out there, a dedicated space for your precious car, the integral garage is a perfect addition to the ground floor.
Upstairs comprises the family bathroom, a private home office and three of the four double bedrooms, two of which feature their very own en suite shower rooms. The second floor is entirely devoted to the exceptional master suite, a spacious room with a dressing area, en suite shower room and enough space for some additional furniture.
Outside, this executive home includes private parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Prestbury Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 2.91 x 3.67
(9'7" x 12'1")
- Dining Area - 2.91 x 3.22
(9'7" x 10'7")
- Lounge - 5.01 x 4.61
(16'5" x 15'1")
- Garage -
- Carport -
- Bedroom Two - 2.95 x 3.78
(9'8" x 12'5")
- Bedroom Three - 2.96 x 3.21
(9'9" x 10'6")
- Bedroom Four - 2.75 x 3.38
(9'0" x 11'1")
- Home Office - 2.33 x 2.35
(7'8" x 7'9")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 4.39 x 7.14
(14.'5" x 23'5")
- En Suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_249_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.