5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Melville at Dullatur Greens, Calderstone Drive, G68
- Stylish Kitchen by ALNO Impuls with high quality Bosch integrated appliances
- Stainless steel chimney hood or island hood as design dictates
- Stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob as design dictates
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in Covermatt white emulsion
- Walnut veneered internal pass doors
The charming L-shaped Melville enjoys an interlinked ground floor, with the exceptionally spacious lounge flowing into a formal dining area and sizeable kitchen/family room. Upstairs the stunning galleried landing takes you to five spacious bedrooms, two en suite, and the family bathroom.
Plots 5, 18 and 20 feature an alternative layout. Please ask a Sales Advisor for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27c641fa-6f0b-41f2-b398-7628c889a4a8_5_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.