4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 46 - The Mardy at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan, Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47
- Kitchen/dining area with a bay window
- Spacious living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Useful downstairs cloakroom
- Integral garage
- 4 perfect sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room & fitted wardrobes
- Stylish design
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
This 4 bedroom home enjoys both an innovative design and stylish layout.
The kitchen/dining area with feature bay window is the perfect place to enjoy mealtimes, while the living room is an ideal space to relax in, with French doors to the rear garden. Convenience comes courtesy of the downstairs cloakroom and integral garage.
The four bedrooms can be found on the first floor, the master of which enjoys an en suite shower room and built in wardrobe. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 6.20m x 2.55m , 20'4" x 8'4"
- Living Room - 6.32m x 3.58m, 20'8" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.00m x 2.73m , 13'1" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.61m x 3.06m, 11'10" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 3.17m x 2.63m, 10'4" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.70m x 2.23m, 12'1" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13205-046_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.