3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaidstone at St Mary's Place, Bay Bridge Crescent, Felpham PO22 8FW
- Home of the Week - Was £315K Now £299K
- Upgraded kitchen & flooring included
- South West facing garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Ideal family home
- French doors to garden
- Dual-aspect lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- En suite to master bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
PRICE REDUCTION. The Maidstone is an ideal family home, designed with plenty of space for modern living. The ground floor has a dual-aspect lounge and open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.37 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63332236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.