3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlake V at Cane Hill Park, Cane Hill, Coulsdon, CR5
- Semi-detached family home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Separate study
- First floor cosy lounge
- Two bedrooms complete with luxury en suites
- Exciting collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Parkland setting with tree lined drive and boulevard
- Great location, close to town with elevated views
- Spacious homes, designed round character areas
The ground floor hosts an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING area where you can enjoy plenty of natural light from the French doors leading to the garden and study room. The first floor is home to a spacious lounge, a double bedroom and family bathroom. As you make your way to the top floor you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOTH COMPLETE WITH STYLISH EN SUITES.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.12 x 5.08m (13'6'' x 16'8'')
- Study - 2.49 x 2.92m (8'2'' x 9'7'')
- Wc - 1.4 x 2.49m (4'7'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge - 4.3 x 5.08m (14'1'' x 16'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.88 x 4.4m (9'5'' x 14'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 2.1m (6'4'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.3 x 5.08m (14'1'' x 16'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.1 x 2.58m (3'7'' x 8'5'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.94 x 2.1m (6'4'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.88 x 3.71m (9'5'' x 12'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63369238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.