4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 204, Saxon Fields, Cullompton
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with french doors
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Utility Room
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an ensuite
- A single bedroom and a family bathroom complete the space
- Driveway and parking
The Thornbury is a four bedroom detached home on the new Saxon Fields site in Cullompton. The property benefits greatly from a garage, two parking spaces and lovely views from the front.
Description - The Thornbury is a four bedroom home with a spacious lounge and french doors opening to the garden.
The ground floor also includes an open-plan kitchen with dining area and utility room.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom.
A single bedroom and a family bathroom are also present on the first floor of this home.
To the side of the property is a garage and driveway parking.
Cullompton - Cullompton is a market town in Mid Devon with a wide range of amenities with a range of shops, recreational and educational facilities, as well as superb travel links to Exeter and Taunton via the M5 accessible from here via junction 28.
Enquiries - If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01884 257997 or email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer - Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure our sales particulars are accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property, and accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to clarify the position for you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26472269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welden & Edwards, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.