2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshford at Hawthorn Meadows, Captains Parade, East Cowes, PO32 6GT
- Flooring included
- Great position on development
- Flat South East facing garden
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- Glazed bay to the garden
- Modern/Separate kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Storage space
- Two double bedrooms
- Situated on the River Medina
FLOORING INCLUDED. This modern two bedroom home features open plan living and dining room with access to the rear garden through French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a filly fitted kitchen, WC and storage space. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms further storage space and family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge / Dining Room - 3.94 x 4.57m (12'11" x 15'0")
- Kitchen - 1.93 x 2.67m (6'4" x 8'9")
- W C - 0.86 x 1.6m (2'10" x 5'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.46m (12'11" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.84m (12'11" x 9'4")
- Bathroom - 1.88 x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63385546.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.