4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cleland at Mayburn Park, OFF LOANHEAD ROAD STRAITON EDINBURGH EH20 9GA
- Spacious 4 bedroom home, 1,680 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Cleland Showhome is open daily at Mayburn Park
- Large Garden and Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The four bedroom Cleland features a spacious formal lounge to the front with a generous combined family/dining area and kitchen to the rear, where French doors open out to the decked area and garden. Upstairs the spacious landing leads to a family bathroom and four generous bedrooms, two of which are en suite.
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home.
The Cleland Showhome is available to view at this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8fc05344-e6e9-43d4-9bdb-f9337ca43796_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.