4 bedroom detached house for saleHarrow at Orchard Place, Cross Croft, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16
- New home 10 year warranty
- Fire and fire surround
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
Plot 54 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £279,950.
This fantastic four bedroom detached house with single garage provides a downstairs WC, an open plan kitchen/dining room, useful utility room with door to the rear garden, together with a lounge with French doors opening to the rear garden and patio area. Upstairs are four bedrooms, including master with en-suite shower room, and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 3715 x 6530 [12'-2" x 21'-5"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 3331 x 6530 [10'-10" x 21'-5"]
- Master Bedroom - 3334 x 3848 [10'-11" x 12'-8"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3715 x 3221 [12'-2" x 10'-7"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3245 x 3195 [10'-8" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 3324 x 2567 [10'-11" x 8'-5"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63415102.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.