5 bedroom detached house for saleEmerson at Grey Towers Village, Dixons Bank, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Free flooring
- Available to view
- Double fronted home
- Move in for summer
- Part Exchange available
- Double detached garage
- South easterly facing garden
- Private dressing area
- 3 storey home
- Spacious homes with bespoke exterior designs
This fabulous home is READY TO MOVE INTO for summer and if you reserve today we will include flooring at no additional cost. Step inside this elegant and spacious DOUBLE FRONTED family home and you will discover the lounge, LARGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, separate dining room, UTILITY and cloakroom can be found on the ground floor. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms - with the master including a PRIVATE DRESSING AREA and en suite. Up the next flight of stairs you'll find two more bedrooms and a shower room. Externally this home features a DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE and SOUTH EASTERLY FACING GARDEN.
- Lounge - 5.11 x 4.07m (21'7" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/fammily/breakfast - 5.11 x 4.07m (16'9" x 13'4")
- Utility - 1.95 x 1.53m (6'5" x 5'0")
- Dining - 3.05 x 2.94m (10'0" x 9'8")
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.01m (5'0" x 3'4")
- Bed 1 - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Dressing - 2.56 x 1.93m (8'5" x 6'4")
- En-suite - 1.38 x 2.56m (4'7" x 8'5")
- Bed 3 - 3.05 x 3.15m (10'0" x 9'0")
- Bed 4 - 3.05 x 2.74m (10'0" x 9'0")
- Bath - 2.17 x 1.99m (7'2" x 6'6")
- Bed 2 - 4.4 x 3.56m (14'5" x 11'8")
- Bed 5 - 3.63 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Shower - 2.61 x 1.47m (8'7" x 4'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63428380.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.