4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Flooring included*
- Upgraded kitchen*
- £5,000 towards moving costs*
- Glazed bay and French doors
- Optional fourth bedroom or study/playroom
- En suite and dressing area to master
- Two parking spaces and detached single garage
- *Terms and conditions apply.
- Located close to Warwick and Leamington town centres
- Co-op, health centre and a chemist located close by
FLOORING INCLUDED* | UPGRADED KITCHEN* | £5,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS* | The Woodbridge is a four bedroom family home. The ground floor comprises a spacious lounge and dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden, and a fully fitted kitchen. Up the flight of stairs to the first floor are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and the family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom is located on the second floor with a dressing area and modern en suite. | *Terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.47m (12'2'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.66 x 4.61m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.86m (5'7'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.41 x 2.56m (14'5'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.73 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.11m (6'2'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.6 x 3.48m (18'4'' x 11'5'')
- Dressing - 2.59 x 2.71m (8'6'' x 8'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.93 x 2.54m (6'3'' x 8'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63444349.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.