4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHonywood Collection at Fitzroy Gate, Richmond Road, Isleworth, TW7
- Double fronted, End of Terrace property
- Views of Private Parkland from all floors
- Double private garage
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining, Family Room
- 2 additional Reception Rooms
- Large Entrance Hall and spacious landings throughout
- Award winning, gated development by St James
- 2 year St James warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Underfloor heating throughout and gas fire to 1st floor reception room
- Miele appliances to Kitchen including wine cooler, warming door and coffee machine
Showhome Now Open - Call to book your appointment
House 18 is set across three floors, with high ceilings and large kitchen breakfast room with bifolding doors leading to garden and access to the landscaped gardens. Further benefits include three bathroom, separate W/C, and double garage.
Find out if this could be your ideal next move.
For more information on House 18, or any of the other St James houses available, Please contact the Sales & Marketing Suite.
Fitzroy Gate Sales & Marketing Suite
London, TW7 7BP
Opening Hours: 10am - 6pm
With late night appointments upon request
West London's Best Kept Secret
Fitzroy Gate is a unique new development of stunning 4,5 and 6 bedroom family homes by award-winning house builder St James, less than a mile from Richmond. Set around the Grade II Listed White House, adjacent to the River Thames and within acres of private sweeping grounds and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Numerous stations are in close proximity including Syon Lane and St Margarets with regular trains into London Waterloo, taking just over 30 minutes. Richmond Underground Station, on the District Line, gives fast access into central London and Osterley Underground Station, on the Piccadilly Line, provides a direct link to Heathrow. Bus routes run adjacent to the development and along Twickenham Road, just a five minute walk away. Close to the A316 and A4, the M3, M4 and M23, motorways can easily be accessed. Heathrow is 20 minutes by car and Gatwick 50 minutes.
Richmond and Hounslow Borough's Private and Independent schools are some of the best in the country with many of the schools regularly top of the National Leagues. In the immediate vicinity Gumley House for Girls, the Catholic Convent School in St John's Road, The Green School in Busch Corner and Lampton School have all been judged 'outstanding' by Ofsted. State schools include Worple Primary School which received a 'good' Ofsed report in September 2014.Other state schools include Syon School for Boys and Orleans School in Twickenham with Independent Schools like The Old Vicarage, Kings House Tiffin School for Girls and Lady Eleanor Holles in Hampton. There are also a number of International schools nearby.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63459104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St James. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.