5 bedroom detached house for saleMoorecroft at Poets Meadow, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Part Exchange available*
- Open-plan kitchen family room leading onto the garden via French doors
- Double detached garage with parking for 4 cars
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge with bay window
- Large formal dining room
- 5 double bedrooms
- Overlooks green open space
- Dressing area to the master bedroom
- *T&C's apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Luxurious family homes in a popular location
Make a hassle free move to your dream 5 bedroom family home with Part Exchange with no estate agent fees to pay. Plus get flooring throughout and your kitchen worktops upgraded to granite. This home features a contemporary kitchen with a breakfast area and 2 en suite bedrooms.
- Family Kitchen - 4.61 x 6.41m (15'2" x 21'0")
- Lounge - 3.56 x 6.54m (11'8" x 21'6")
- Utility - 1.94 x 1.93m (6'4" x 6'4")
- Dining Room - 4.14 x 2.78m (13'7" x 9'2")
- Wc - 1.96 x 1.01m (6'5" x 3'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.29 x 4.06m (14'1" x 13'4")
- En Suite - 2.24 x 1.74m (7'4" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91 x 3.94m (9'6" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.79 x 2.72m (12'5" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.81 x 3.75m (9'2" x 12'4")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 2.71m (7'1" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 5.45 x 4.82m (17'11" x 15'16")
- En Suite - 2.3 x 1.65m (7'7" x 5'5")
- Den - 2.97 x 5.11m (9'9" x 16'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63480613.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.