4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Helmsley at The Foxgloves, Campden Road, Shipston On Stour, CV36
- High quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
- Built-in Bosch oven and microwave combination oven
- Bosch 5-ring gas hob with stainless steel spashback and extractor
- Built-in Bosch fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Internal walls and ceilings to be painted white
- Roca sanitaryware
- Landscaped front and turfed rear garden
- Complete with single garage and 2 parking spaces
- Part Exchange* to a whole new lifestyle. Enquire for more details
The Helmsley is full of clever design. Double doors and French doors draw you into the impressive bay-fronted sitting room and extend the invitation outside, while the kitchen/family room also benefits from French doors and a separate utility room. Dinner parties are well-catered for in the separate dining room which boasts two bay windows, complemented by a downstairs cloakroom. Heading upstairs for rest and relaxation, you can choose from a large, double aspect en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and four more bedrooms, one also featuring a fitted wardrobe.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3a7a32d5-1fa3-4f43-82e1-54e841fa15cf_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.