4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Colne at Constable Grange, Church Lane, Stanway, Colchester, CO3
- Modern integrated kitchen with spacious open plan dining/living area & French doors leading to the garden
- downstairs WC
- First floor sitting room with separate study/playroom
- Bedroom 2 includes built in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
- Built in wardrobes and ensuite to the master bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Finished to a high quality of specification
- Covered carport for parking
- available with Help to Buy or 100% Part Exchange*
Your growing family will appreciate the The Colne’s flowing social spaces. Such as the expansive kitchen and family/dining room that covers most of the ground floor and features French doors to the garden, together with an impressive sitting room upstairs and separate study/playroom for added flexibility. They’ll also enjoy its generous sleeping quarters, from the private second en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Juliette balcony, to the large third bedroom and luxurious master, also with an en suite and fitted wardrobes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63509737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dbc4ba91-5cce-4a0b-ad7d-5c79ab017ee9_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.