4 bedroom town house for saleThe Cressing at Constable Grange, Church Lane, Stanway, Colchester, CO3
- Fully integrated kitchen to the front of the home with Indesit appliances including a dishwasher
- Family/Dining room downstairs with French doors leading to the garden
- Bright and spacious interiors for the whole family to enjoy
- Plenty of handy storage
- Sitting room on the first floor
- En-suite master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom on the second floor with White Roca sanitaryware
- Tollgate retail park is located 0.5 miles away hosting an array of shops
- 1323 sq.ft
- Finished to a quality specification
Three distinctive storeys combine to make The Cressing generous in space and scope. A relaxed informal social hub is created by the large open plan kitchen and family/dining room with French doors to access the garden. Whereas your sitting room has a more formal style and enjoys elevated views from the first floor, shared with the sanctuary of an en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Meanwhile, the younger ones have the top floor all to themselves, with three good-sized bedrooms and a designer bathroom.
Cressing show home is available to view. Also available with Armed Forces discount. Just ask CALA
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63509740.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52012ba2-de0a-43d5-ad40-5c9df324c138_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.