3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHastings at St Edmund's Manor, Stockton Road, Sedgefield, TS21
- High specification included as standard
- Sought after kitchen / dining room
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Freehold property
- Contemporary bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Large block paved driveway
- New home warranty
Plot 64 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £199,950.
This popular 3-bedroom semi-detached house with single detached garage provides superb accommodation and suits many different lifestyles including first time buyers and those looking to downsize. An open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors lead to the patio/rear garden and offers a modern living space. A separate, spacious lounge, and cloakroom complete the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3492 x 4808 [11-6 x 15-9]
- Kitchen/Dining - 5068 x 2785 [16-8 x 9-2]
- Master Bedroom - 3648 x 3261 [12-0 x 10-8]
- Bedroom 2 - 2821 x 2810 [9-3 x 9-3]
- Bedroom 3 - 2131 x 2820 [7-0 x 9-3]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63519055.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.