4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodcote at Jubilee Gardens, Norton Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Deposit contribution
- Free kitchen upgrade
- Free integrated appliances
- Free flooring
- £99 reservation fee
- South facing garden
- Looks onto open space
- Popular house designs to choose from
- Attractive layout and beautiful streetscenes
- Excellent transport links
The Woodcote is a four-bedroom family home. Downstairs, there is an open plan living/dining area with French doors to the garden, a separate modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, while upstairs on the top floor is a fantastic private space. The master bedroom has the luxury of its own en suite and dressing area.
- Kitchen - 4.21 x 2.48m (13'9'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.84 x 4.61m (19'2'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.88m (5'7'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.41 x 2.61m (14'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.61m (12'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.91m (9'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.91m (6'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.65 x 3.48m (18'6'' x 11'5'')
- Dressing - 2.59 x 2.57m (8'6'' x 8'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.93 x 2.49m (6'3'' x 8'1'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.