5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Detached, new build with stunning countryside views over Totteridge Valley
- 5 double bedrooms with master suite with walk-in wardrobe and shower en-suite
- Large reception room with bi-folding doors opening out to terrace
- Large open plan kitchen diner with central island and breakfast bar
- Additional snug/cinema room to lower ground floor.
- Utility room & Guest shower room
- Landscaped garden and patio with dinning/soft seating areas
- Integrated garage and OSP for 2 cars
Enjoy the best of both worlds in Mill Hill, with enviable hilltop views across green fields and fast links to central London. Set within a conservation area in this highly desirable north London village, Ridgeway Views will provide a selection of stylish apartments and detached houses.
Ridgeway Views is located at the highest point of Mill Hill and is set across 47 acres with the majority being the green belt.
There are spectacular views from any property in the development as the site slopes down approx. 20 meters.
Every property comes with an NHBC guarantee.
There are excellent transport links with a bus stop conveniently outside the development and Mill Hill East tube a short walk away.
There is help to buy available on selected units.
*Computer generated images
Predicted EPC Rating: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63550686.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW190328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.