4 bedroom terraced house for saleHelmsley at Hawley Gardens, Bourne Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4QA
- Two double bedrooms
- Perfect for families
- Private parking
- En suite
- Quality two, three and four bedrooms available
- Close to sea side town- Blackpool
- Good shopping and leisure facilities
- Great primary and secondary schools
The hub of the home is a fantastic living kitchen with room to dine, relax and cook, also on the ground floor is a useful study or 4th bedroom, great storage and a cloakroom. On top of this a further lounge on the first floor, plus three generous bedrooms, en suite shower room and contemporary family bathroom.
- Family/dining Area - 3.93 x 3.97m (12'11" x 13'0")
- Kitchen - 3.1 x 1.87m (10'2" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 4/study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.05m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Master Bedroom - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Ensuite - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63657025.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.