4 bedroom detached house for saleHarrogate at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- Kitchen with inegrated appliances
- Exclusive offers available
- Single integral garage
- Flooring included
- Utility room
- 2 en suites
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
- Adjacent to Yarm railway station
A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home with garage. On the ground floor is a FRONT ASPECT LOUNGE with BAY WINDOW and a separate OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AND FAMILY AREA. FRENCH DOORS LEAD ONTO THE REAR GARDEN providing plenty of natural light. On the first floor are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two of which have EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS, a study and good sized family bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining Room - 3.71 x 3.32m (12'2'' x 10'11'')
- Family Room - 3.74 x 3.57m (12'3'' x 11'8'')
- Lounge - 5.53 x 3.35m (18'2'' x 11'0'')
- Utility - 2.63 x 1.62m (8'7'' x 5'4'')
- Wc - 1.62 x 0.85m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Garage - 6.19 x 3.17m (20'4'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.2 x 3.38m (13'9'' x 11'1'')
- En Suite 1 - 2.08 x 1.49m (6'10'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.28 x 3.2m (10'9'' x 10'6'')
- En Suite 2 - 1.8 x 1.67m (5'11'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.04 x 3.12m (13'3'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.42 x 3.32m (11'3'' x 10'11'')
- Study - 2.3 x 2m (7'7'' x 6'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63795922.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.