3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak View, Fleet
Withdrawn from Market
- Help to buy available
- Book a viewing for the development today
- Call the sales office for full details
- U-shaped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan living/dining room
- En Suite and bathroom
- French doors to the rear garden
- Double car port
- Traditional styles
- Contemporary living
THE PROPERTY This brand new home from Taylor Wimpey features a well-equipped U-shaped kitchen, an open plan living/dining room with double doors to the garden, an en suite to master and a family bathroom. A double carport provides parking.
LOCATION Fleet has grown into a thriving community with excellent commuter links on the M3 and via the mailine rail station. The town centre offers a mix of independent retailers and High Street brands.
Fleet boasts Hampshire's largest freshwater lake and is now a nature reserve. The nearby Hart leisure centre, recently refurbished, offers comprehensive leisure facilities, whilst North Hants Golf Course is an established home for golf in the area.
The picturesque village of Hartley Wintney is also just a short distance away, offering boutique shops and an array of cafes, restaurants and public houses.
Fleet's main line rail station provides access to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes and the M3 can be accessed either at Junction 4a or 5.
- Fully integrated kitchen units with stainless steel splashback above hob and upstands
- AEG stainless steel multifunction single oven
- AEG stainless steel cooker hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Zanussi integrated washer/drier
- Choice of kitchen units available
- Granite worktops
Bathroom and en suite:
- Roca sanitaryware throughout with basin mixer taps with restricted flow
- Half-height ceramic porcelanosa tiling throughout, with full-height tiling to shower cubicles in en suites and around the bath in bathrooms
- Shower over bath with fixed screen, to selected plots
- Upgrade tiles to tiling options
Lighting and Electrics:
- Chrome LED downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Energy-efficient pendant ceiling lights to all rooms (exc bathrooms and kitchen)
- TV point to master bedroom
- Telephone point to master bedroom
- Honeywell battery operated smoke detectors in selected rooms
- Upgrade all sockets and switches from white to chrome
- Heated towel rail
- Stelrad Elite white radiators fitted throughout
Details and finishes:
- White painted walls and ceilings
- Oaklands carpets throughout
- Vinyl sheet flooring to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Double glazed windows
- Rockport internal doors with chrome handles
Flooring Optional Upgrade:
- Upgrade from vinyl flooring to ceramic tiled flooring in kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Outside tap
- External power point
- Turf to the rear garden
AGENTS NOTE Please note that all internal photos are of the show home, The Teakford, and are used to indicate the overall finish and specification. For illustrative purposes only.
The property will come with a 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty and 10 year NHBC.
*Selected plots apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63863608.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921023327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.