4 bedroom detached house for saleBayswater at Willow Grove, Clinton Avenue, Luton, LU2
- Move in for summer
- South facing garden
- Detached garage and drive way
- French doors to the garden
- Bay fronted window to the lounge
- Master bedroom is generously sized with roof lighting
- Single bedroom ideal for small children or guests
- A further two double bedrooms on the first floor
- Two en suite shower rooms
- A small private development
This four bedroom home is designed with you in mind. Enjoy meals in the bright open plan kitchen with dining area, walk in glass bay and French doors leading to your garden. There is also a spacious bay fronted lounge to relax in. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and a bathroom. The master bedroom sits on the second floor with an en suite and dressing area.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.64 x 3.69m (18'6'' x 12'1'')
- Lounge - 3.29 x 4.9m (10'9'' x 16'0'')
- Wc - 1 x 1.7m (3'3'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 4.5m (10'11'' x 14'9'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.37 x 2.24m (4'5'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.34 x 3.69m (10'11'' x 12'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.21 x 3.69m (7'3'' x 12'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 1.7m (7'3'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.47 x 6.33m (11'4'' x 20'9'')
- Dressing - 3.47 x 2.09m (11'4'' x 6'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.09 x 1.95m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63894250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.