3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePalmerston at Jubilee Gardens, Norton Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Selling fast
- Help to Buy available
- Free flooring
- £1,000 towards moving costs
- £99 reservation fee
- 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Kitchen/dining room
- Double driveway parking
- Popular house designs to choose from
- Attractive layout and beautiful streetscenes
The Palmerston is a three bedroom family home and is one of our most popular designs for its versatility. Features include a welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom and attractive family lounge leading through to a spacious fitted breakfast kitchen with French doors to the rear garden. On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms together with a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.59 x 2.79m (15'0'' x 9'1'')
- Lounge - 3.68 x 4.34m (12'0'' x 14'2'')
- Wc - 1.88 x 0.86m (6'1'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.7 x 2.46m (12'1'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.42 x 2.46m (11'2'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.79 x 2.04m (9'1'' x 6'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 2.04m (9'6'' x 6'8'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.