4 bedroom detached house for saleGosforth at Fallows Park, Wynyard Billingham, TS22 5FD
- Sought after kitchen / dining / family room spanning the width of the house
- Fully integrated appliances
- Stylish bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiles
- Stylish internal oak doors
- Large block paved driveway leading to the garage
Plot 75 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £329,950.
Stamp duty paid and flooring included* Available to view.
The 4-bed detached Gosforth with integral single garage is an impressive family home featuring a sought after open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors leading to the garden creating the perfect space for eating, entertaining and relaxing. A useful utility room provides extra space with access to the garden and a large lounge completes the generous downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms with en suite shower rooms.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
*Any promoted Story Homes offer is subject to terms and conditions. Offers are available on selected plots only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prices and details are correct at time of being released for advertisement. Stamp duty paid on single property only. Story Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time. Cannot be used in conjunction with part exchange.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3665 x 4938 [12'-0" x 16'-3"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 7965 x 4143 [26'-2" x 13'-7"]
- Utility Room - 1712 x 3243 [5'-7" x 10'-8"]
- Master Bedroom - 3358 x 6479 [11'-0" x 21'-3"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3660 x 3574 [12'-0" x 11'-9"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3897 x 2466 [12'-10" x 8'-1]
- Bedroom 4 - 2068 x 3533 [6'-9" x 11'-7]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64004329.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.