4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Birkwith at Devonshire Gardens, Hill Crest, Crich, DE4
- Sought after village location
- Junior school rated outstanding
- Open plan dining kitchen with French doors to rear garden
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Block paved drives
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This attractive, four bedroom property offers space and style with modern features that compliment busy family life. The beautiful Birkwith is the perfect place to call home.
A spacious hallway leads through to a stunning lounge, featuring a stylish bay window that fills the space with light. A true focal point of the home is the modern yet sophisticated kitchen and dining area. This open plan room benefits from beautiful French doors leading onto the garden, creating a free flowing space, ideal for entertaining in the summer months. The utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a useful, separate downstairs cloakroom. There is also a separate cupboard under the stairs, ideal for storage.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms which offer plenty of luxurious touches along with a modern, family bathroom that continues the home's stylish feel. The Birkwith's jewel in the crown is the stunning master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room, providing the ultimate glamourous retreat.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9355_4_56_100125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.