3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaidstone at Fender Mews, Upton, Manor Drive, Upton, CH49 4PJ
- Stamp Duty paid
- Carpets/flooring included
- South facing garden
- Move in for Christmas
- Double parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Restaurants and bars close by
The OPEN-PLAN kitchen and dining area is sure to become the heart of your new home. Ideal for family time, plus enjoy the sunshine flooding in through the FRENCH DOORS from your SOUTH FACING GARDEN. Unwind in your COMFY LOUNGE before heading upstairs to the sanctuary of your MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITe. Two further bedrooms and a bathroom make sure there's plenty of room for everyone.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.37 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64132507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.