3 bedroom apartment for saleCrown Street, Manchester
- 52 Storey Skyscraper
- One of the Tallest Residential Buildings in the UK
- 44th Floor Indoor Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Yields of 7%
- 1232 Sqft Apartment
- Stunning Unrestricted Views
- Just 20% Deposit Required
- Completion for Q4 2021
Elizabeth Tower at Crown Street is one of the tallest residential buildings in the UK and forms part of an exciting new skyscraper district in the south-western part of Manchester city centre.
The 52 storey development made up of luxury apartments & penthouses is no doubt the most prestigious investment that you can make in the whole of the North of England and in return we anticipate the yields to be 7%, with 20% capital growth. Elizabeth Tower is ideally situated at the entrance of Manchester city centre - not only a city of unstoppable growth but the UK's number one investment city. With over 70,000 people now living in the city, Manchester has quickly become of the UK's biggest tenant market, offering yields 69% higher than in London.
As a landlord your tenants with benefit from outstanding onsite amenities, including one the highest swimming pools in the whole of Europe, situated on the 44th floor. Residents will be able to take advantage of the communal hub, state-of-the-art gymnasium, spectacular Royal Garden and residents lounge, meaning you will benefit from the highest possible rents that the city has to offer.
Elizabeth Tower is just a short 14 minute walk to Spinningfields and 7 minute drive to Media City. It will be surrounded by several public realm and green space areas, connected by new pedestrian and cycle pathways. In addition there will be Podium level restaurants, coffee shops and retail outlets which will establish Crown Street as one of Manchester's most exciting new leisure hotspots.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102866001783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.